Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A new nightmare to live with !

Spent the previous night doing what I had decided against (playing Counter-Strike).. My friends from the Civil branch were very persuasive.. so finally I decided to give them some action and check whether my frag count would again be at the top.. and it was... used to give me a nice feeling within.. but not anymore.. I'm retired from this addictive passion of mine (Its best if u don't want to know why) and now I play for no team, no one, but myself.. and that too very rarely and I would like to keep it that way..


The day started with a negative note.. no electricity and calling the weather just humid would be an understatement ! It was horrible.. first the heat and humidity, then the water supply goes ! Pitiful state of affairs.. Spent almost the entire morning on the bed (Counter Strike Blues)- didn't have the energy or the courage to anything other than that ! Also skipped breakfast in the activity.. Its an engaging one, believe me !


The air-conditioned class room was a releif from the horrid weather atleast, but the project name for Linux seemed hot enough to make us sweat.. "Creating back-up utility at various levels for systems over the network on tape devices" or something close to that ! Still have no idea about it whatsoever except that we need to learn shell scripting and a few other concepts.. lets hope the project will force us lazybones do some good work at last.


I 'm starting to find blogging quite interesting.. nice place to express whatever is going on in your mind.. and in the end you feel a much lighter person after putting your thoughts to writing ! I should be thankful to my friends who've given me the idea to start blogging on blogspot .. Its fun and good time pass ..

1 comment:

maverick_rahul21 said...

Buddy,u seems to be catching words pretty fast.I knew ,"creatures" like you will be surely be enamoured with blogging.Once it has
started, it certainly will go long way on........Comments from maverick will chase you...keep up
the good work.