Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Feelin Restless...

Too much of training.. too much of Linux, Java, SQL ! I suddenly feel so saturated.. as the time to depart for home comes nearer, the more restless I seem to become. I've decided finally that I'll be leaving on the 23rd, can't stand this training any further - half-filled classes, extended breaks, restless teachers and over energetic students ! I've had enough of these, and I desperately need a break..

Saw Mr.Bean on a holiday yesterday - wasn't upto the expectations. Ocean's 13 was better than 12 but Ocean's 11 was the best in the series. Tried out something new the previous night - slept on the roof of our hostel ! Was a lovely experience - the cool breeze was a relief compared to the closed confines of our rooms, the starry skies encouraging us to relax.. but the best part was the discussion we had.. girls.. abt. all the girls we fell for and the consequences, cursing lady luck and most of all laughing at all the stupidity we ever did for them.. It was fun..

No comments: