Saturday, June 9, 2007

Continuing the thread !

Well.. I m back again.. don't really know how long this new hobby of mine is going to persist. But nothing can be started if one fears he might not complete it. Especially discouraging is the network connectivity here.. two simple and uncomplicated words to describe it best - "fucked up". Patience is a virtue - any inmate of my hostel who pathetically prays for better wireless signal will confirm this age old saying. Passive criticism never improves the situation, so enough of complaining..

The training given by Red Hat did fall a lot below expectations, atleast till now.. can't be said the same about the open java that is still to be taught. The teacher, good though failed to keep most of the students (count me in) interested. I actually felt pity for the poor guy, we kept pressing him for breaks which extended everytime and forget about asking him to take the attendance till he got fed up. I guess the situation might get a little better, as someone else is taking Open Java from today. This guy seems to have some life in him and posseses some command. Lets hope I can get to salvage some of the money I had to pay for this.
These days Ifind all the people around me seem to have suddenly turned into movie freaks ! My roommate makes it a must to watch atleast two flicks a day ! Gosh ! It really wonders me.. day after day.. for several weeks.. he seems in no mood to stop ! I've found my indulgence in "Hitman : Contracts" , trying to be a 'Silent Assasin' but usually ending up as a 'Mass Murderer' ! Going to watch "Next" now. Heard good things about it from friends.. time to check it out.. ciao ! sayo nara ! Good bye..

No comments: