Thursday, June 21, 2007

Korean Films Rock !!!


I've already mentioned restlessness I've been feeling for a couple of days.. and to pass my time, I've decided to watch movies - a lot of them are pending ! Started off with "Little Manhattan" - absolutely delightful piece of film making. The little guy's thoughts and actions seemed so familiar, so real.. not to mention the cute girl..

Don't know how many of you have watched Korean flicks. But if you have seen "My Sassy Girl" and "100 Days with Mr.Arrogant", then you would have been totally bowled over by these brilliant romantic comedies.

Finally got myself a ticket for home.. missed class today for it. But it hardly matters now, as I've mentioned before, I'm fed up ! Had a discussion regarding Islam with one of my friends(online) and she brought to my notice some very interesting facts. Though I usually don't like to discuss religion, but the facts seemed quite shocking. Certain links she sent me attacked the very foundation of the religion. The material seemed enough for a novel like "The Da Vinci Code", but I guess would attract more violent protests than ever seen. Suddenly, I feel like reading what Salman Rushdie has written in "The Satanic Verses" to have captured so much attention. Only time will tell whether I would be actually transforming this thought of mine into reality or it will slowly wash off from my gray cells like millions of other things which have previously succeeded in having my attention.. Gracias for now ...

No comments: