Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Unemployed , Restless , Directionless !

Well my situation, if evaluated properly would not exactly qualify to any of the words I've used in the title, but its one of those moments of the day when you feel that there is hardly anything that is going to interest you at this point of time and you wish to enjoy your 'solitude'.. but alas, that's even less engaging and soon you end up getting fed up with yourself !

That was yesterday, evening to be exact.. the day was perfectly normal, nothing out of the ordinary - started with 3 hours of worthless Microprocessor Lab, where my cell with a 2 MP camera turned out to be very useful as I could effortlessly take the photographs of the circuits and draw them later. These are moments when you really feel that "technology rocks". Well, apart from that we had absolutely nothing to do in the lab. except staring at the 8085 Microprocessor Trainer Kit and supposedly "familiarizing" with it, the rest of all the 3 hrs was spent in unimportant banter with my lab partner.

As I've already expressed that I was feeling strange in the evening and continued to do so till dinner. After that went to the terrace with two people who were equally unemployed like me and felt better to be talking and laughing. A point that I've been noticing from the time I've started my hostel life (i.e. 2 years), I've discovered the fact that 'bitching' isn't solely a girly thing to do ! In fact, in my opinion boys also talk a lot about others and have fun with some of their selected peers, maybe not to the extent that girls do, but I think they are equally interested in sharing their view points(especially the laughable traits) about their friends, neighbours, etc. and enjoying it. I feel, 'bitching' is a sexist term, there should be something that is equally applicable to boys !


Alright, enough of philology and semanticism, I'm calling quits for the day. Need to pay my college fees and do the registration business, then have plans of going for a movie and also enquiring about the details of the MBA preparatory course I intend to enroll in.

Gracias amigos ! Take care and keep watching this space... Encourage me with some comments !

1 comment:

maverick_rahul21 said...

Buddy , asking for comments...
Go thru last 1 and reply them first .No offence...but go through my BS..love it , hate it...express it..Adios