Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I ' m b a c k ! ! !

Its nice to have come back after a long break. Almost a fortnight. This time I do happen to have a valid and legitimate reason - Linux Project Submission ! Remember about the project that I had mentioned in one of my previous blogs ? Well, its better if you don't and I wouldn't take the pain and nor would you be least interested in it. The thing worth mentioning is that the project was finally completed, and the final product was satisfactory and up to my expectations. Will have to put in some more effort for the presentation that is to follow the project submission. But, things would be sorted out only as the time to sort them out comes.

The other things I have been doing in this while is going to class, trying to listen - quite an appreciative attempt I must say.. Also been to King Khan's "Chak De India !". The flick was refreshing and made us believe that the money spent was worthwhile. SRK - fitter and dynamic as ever, leading a pack of spirited girls towards victory encountering many barriers - mainly of the mind. The movie not only depicts the standard sportmanship qualities as is expected of such flicks, but also showcases the pitiful state of affairs of sports and games in the country other than cricket. The cinematography was par excellence and the matches showed in the movie seemed very much real. Inexperienced actors cast as hockey players added the required 'realism'.

Also had a scholarship test for an 'yum-bee-eh' preparatory institute. Was fine by my standards, but my friends seemed to have "co-operated" better in the examination hall. Anyways, the outcome wouldn't hopefully be so bad. The weather is gloomy and cloudy - just as I like it the most. A beautiful day according to me. Nothing more substantial to write for now. But, this space would surely be updated more frequently again...

Sayo nara !

2 comments:

maverick_rahul21 said...

Hee Hee hee !!! Don't ever blame me motu for " Non- cooperation".Anyway , chill buddy !!!

LazyPanda said...

I cool dude ! I m not blaming anybody ! If I wanted to co-operate, I should also have found out another way..