Saturday, July 19, 2008

Facebook addiction ..

Guys,this is getting serious.. First Vampires,Slayers,Werewolves and Zombies, then 'Who has the biggest brain?', followed by 'Word Challenge' and 'Bowling Buddies', and the latest twin addictions being 'Mob Wars' and 'Mindjolt Games' ! Phew, the list seems endless as one or the other of the million applications on the site manage to hold your attention and sap away one's time. Taking the no. of people getting bitten by the social networking bug,I feel we will soon have terms such as 'orkutting','facebooking', 'orkutomaniac' or facebookophobic' included in the oxford dictionary in the near future. But I guess I've had enough and I feel its time I stop or atleast control the amount of time that I'm spending on these sites, facebook more specifically.


No comments: