Monday, April 21, 2008

The hate affair continues ...

It appears that its not going to be easy to end the hate affair with Quantitative Aptitude so easily. The results of my first AIMCAT confirmed the same. Not that its the final verdict on my abilities, but its an indicator that Quant isn't Verbal, which comes a lot more easily to me. Remedial measure has started, but needs to be continued seriously if any realistic hopes of making the cut are to be kept alive.

Unsure about the summer to come, whether I'll be interning somewhere(minute probability) or will be doing a course somewhere and where will that be.. everything is uncertain.. lol.. as a TCS associate, I'm supposed to experience certainty ! The certain thing is wherever I am, can't afford to lose sight of my goal..

Adios..

No comments: